Welcome to Our New Website!
Supporting More Patients to Participate in Clinical Trials Remotely.
What's Working, What's Not.
The successful use of mobile technologies in clinical trials requires a positive experience from both patients and sites. The 10th annual conference helped R&D operation executives support more patients remotely and to understand where these technologies will and won’t work to ensure full patient and site support while managing valuable data.
Demonstrating How to Adopt, Deploy and Scale Tech for Patient Benefit
Topics Presented in 2023
- State of the Industry on Mobile / Digital Tech
- FDA Update on Digital Health Tech (DHT) and Industry Recommendations
- Patient and Site Perspectives on Mobile Tech & Reducing their Burden
- Interactive session on Change and Adoption of Mobile Technologies in Trials
- Is Mobile Tech Really Enabling More Participation from Diverse Patient Populations
- Real-world Case Studies of Mobile Tech Implementation & Impact
- Deploying Mobile Tech in Trials to Better Understand Disease & Gather More Objective Data
- Digitizing for the Patient: What’s Working, What’s Not
- How to assess and communicate the value of mobile technologies in clinical research
About the Mobile Tech in Clinical Trials Conference
Mobile Tech in Clinical Trials® is the first conference, founded in 2013 to convene R&D operations and digital leaders to access, deploy and scale strategies for applying mobile/digital tools to connect and empower patients, and obtain better outcomes in drug development/clinical research. Each year, we bring forward the latest experience-based case studies while presenting fresh ideas to advance fit for purpose, adoption and scale of remote digital solutions.